Looking for high-end apartments in Kendall Square?
Well, you deserve it! I imagine you're working at one of the incredible life sciences or technology companies in Cambridge, MA. Maybe you're starting your own company.
Either way, you're making the world a better place — so let's help you find a better place!
Image source: mit.edu
What's the luxury apartment scene like in Kendall Square?
As one of the most innovative and exciting areas in the Boston Area, Kendall Square has plenty of very nice apartments to choose from if you've got the budget. Let's take a look at some of the best luxury apartment buildings in Kendall Square.
Watermark Kendall East / Watermark Kendall West
- Watermark Kendall West: 350 Third St Cambridge, MA 02142
- Watermark Kendall East: 250 Kendall St, Cambridge, MA 02142
Management: Gables Residential
From their website: Watermark Kendall East/West is located in the heart of Kendall Square. It is a modern full-service high rise apartment nestled in a diverse and locally thriving community. Units offer panoramic views, oversized closets, and designer kitchens. Watermark is also registered for LEED green building certification and offers a high-efficiency earth friendly living environment complete with a Zen garden and natural ventilation.
- Business Center
- Club Room
- Fitness Center
- Guest Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Package Receiving
- Zen Garden
- Gables Gateway: This service allows you to easily transfer utilities and set up TV/internet with a "Best Price Guarantee." Gables partners with AT&T, Comcast, Verizon, Time Warner Cable and Cox to get reduced rates.
- Dog Park: That's right! Located on the southeast side of the building (next to the Charles River), Gables Watermark has a small park where you can walk your dog. They also host "Yappy Hours" throughout the year in their clubroom, advertised as an opportunity for your pet to mingle and socialize. You can't say they don't have an accommodating pet policy!
- 1 Minute from Voltage: Voltage Coffee & Art is a staple in the Kendall Square community. The coffee house attracts all kinds of cool people, from artists to entrepreneurs, boardroom members and VCs and so on. Watermark is just one minute down the street!
Third Square Apartments
Management: Equity Residential
From the website: The apartments at Third Square include granite countertops, washer and dryer and courtyard views. Residents have access to a heated indoor swimming pool, 24-hour concierge, 2,200 square foot fitness center, media room, resident lounge with bar and underground parking garage. Equity Residential also reduces energy and natural resources consumption in its buildings through its Green Works program.
- Concierge Service
- Fitness Center/Cardio Theater
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool
- Media/Theater Room
- Package Service
- Renters Insurance Program
- Valet Dry Cleaning Service
- On-site management
- Corporate Units Available
- Smoke Free Living
- Electric Car Charging Station
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool: No further explanation necessary.
- 1 Minute from Voltage: See above. Just a short walk from one of the coolest coffee shops in the Boston area.
Lofts at Kendall Square Apartments
- Address: 195 Binney St., Cambridge, MA 02142
Management: Equity Residential
From the Archstone website: Archstone Kendall Square Luxury Apartments provides modern living in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Cambridge. This loft/duplex community sits in the heart of Cambridge, between the Charles River and Harvard Square with easy access to the MBTA. Archstone Kendall Square is a renovated factory which means you'll enjoy unique floor plans, massive windows and soaring 12 to 24' ceilings. Our open floor plans feature exposed beams, columns and natural light filled rooms. Inside you'll find new granite countertops, hardwood floors and stainless-steel, energy efficient appliances.
Video Tour — of a 1-bedroom loft.
Management: Forest City Residential
From the website: The quintessential Cambridge loft apartments, Loft23 provides satisfactions both aesthetic – open floor plans, high ceilings – and practical – in-suite washer/dryer and parking. These one and two bedroom loft apartments have an industrial feel with polished concrete floors, exposed metal deck ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the University Park Commons. A host of amenities deliver ultimate comfort, style and convenience – an unbeatable urban experience. The building’s striking contemporary copper-and-glass design highlights the entrance to University Park, one of the most desirable Kendall Square luxury apartments.
Thinking of luxury apartments beyond Kendall Square? Check out our: